Along with competing, I am a recognized billiard instructor, both locally and internationally.
Since 2005, I've been conducting pool clinics in the Denver Metro area for players of all levels. I'm also available for private individual and group lessons.
I love meeting new students and working with groups! I have taught at rec centers, senior centers, corporate functions, and social gatherings.
Introductory Lesson includes:
- A complete stroke analysis
- Any necessary photo & video work
- A student binder complete with learning materials
- Pool table rental
- A custom training program tailored to your personal goals
- Follow-up correspondence
Group Lessons and Presentations:
- are a fun time for everyone
- include handouts and the use of training aids
- can be tailored to any size group and objective
- $150 for 1.5 hour Private Introductory Lesson
- $100/hour for follow-up lessons
- $40/hour for each additional person (up to 6 people)
- Corporate and Group Functions start at $400 (min 2 hours and 12 people)
Private Instruction rates are always for up to 2 students. Surcharge pay apply for travel outside of participating locations.
Package Rates & Gift Certificates also available.
For more information or bartering options, please contact me:
samm [at] sammspocket [dot] com
101 West Floyd Avenue
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Wynkoop Brewing Co
1634 18th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Mile High Billiards
11651 W 64th Ave #3
Arvada, CO 80004
Rack 'Em Billiards
1919 S. Havana St.
Aurora, CO 80014